Re: [Evolution] Evo 1.4.4 crashing when accessing Summary

On Mon, 2003-09-08 at 02:48, Trey Sizemore wrote:
On Sun, 2003-09-07 at 09:43, Stephen Kuhn wrote:

Don't use the summary?

MEANWHILE, last time this happened to me, I had to clean out the crapola
that lived in the /temp/orbit-mynamehere and a few other places, then
killed off bonobo, oaf and gconfd with killall, then fired up Evo again
and everyting was happy and hunky-dory...

stephen kuhn - owner

Don't have a /tmp/orbit-trey folder...

Is this a problem?

Dunno - my Evo junk tends to live in the /tmp/orbit-stephen folder -
sometimes there's an /temp/evolution-blahblahblah folder - sometimes
even just stray junk in the /tmp folder that can be quickly deleted;
once I do that, I thenk do a killall on gconfd-2, then bonobo-slay, then
oaf-slay (if I've not already done the evolution --force-shutdown) and
then fire it back up and everything's fine again...

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
The Road goes ever on and on Down from the door where it began. Now far
ahead the Road has gone, And I must follow, if I can, Pursuing it with
eager feet, Until it joins some larger way Where many paths and errands
meet. And whither then? I cannot say. -- J. R. R. Tolkien