Re: [Evolution] Evo 1.4.4 crashing when accessing Summary

On Sun, 2003-09-07 at 12:28, Trey Sizemore wrote:
Running Evo 1.4.4 on Mandrake 9.1

Whenever I select the Summary folder (module), I get the following
error:

(evolution:4913): Bonobo-CRITICAL **: file bonobo-ui-util.c: line 182
(bonobo_ui_util_xml_to_pixbuf): assertion `xml != NULL' failed

What can I do to resolve this?

Thanks.

Don't use the summary?

MEANWHILE, last time this happened to me, I had to clean out the crapola
that lived in the /temp/orbit-mynamehere and a few other places, then
killed off bonobo, oaf and gconfd with killall, then fired up Evo again
and everyting was happy and hunky-dory...

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
You will be given a post of trust and responsibility.