[Evolution] calendar entries duplicated: pleas help!

Hi

I like evolution, BUT: after just synchronized the 2nd time with a
handspring visor, all my calendar entries got duplicated in evolution
and the handspring... this is just inacceptable, sorry!

I know there are already some posts about this in the list, but I don't
feel like writing emacs scripts and such stuff to eliminate all
duplicates in the calendar.ics file

is there no other solution? please help me. And are there no other
people experiencing the same problems?

many thanks

christoph
--
Christoph Lehmann <christoph lehmann gmx ch>