[Evolution] custom recurring appointment

Hi,

I'm using Ximian Evolution 1.4.3 on gentoo linux and I'm trying to
create a recurring appointment. I see that you can set the recurrence
for none, simple, or custom. But the custom recurrence radio control is
ghosted so that I can't use it. Is there a way to enable this feature?
Or is this a feature that doesn't exist yet in Evolution? BTW, what
options does the custom feature provide? I'm trying to create a
recurring appointment that happens on the third Friday of every month.
Thanks in advance.

J.