[Evolution] Exchange server mail group breakdown!

I'm using Evo 1.4.4 with Exchange Connector (same version).  Is there
any reason why sending mail to an email group (such as
all-staff company com) would cause some kind of monumental breakdown in
communication between Evo and Exchange, resulting in the same mail
sending over and over??  I checked my local folder Outbox, and nothing
appeared to be there, yet every 1-2 seconds, another copy would go out.

I love Evolution, but now get to enjoy having 300 co-workers point at me
and laugh >:0

Is there a logical explanation?

thanks

--