Re: [Evolution] Shortcut bar is kinda foobar

On Tue, 2003-09-02 at 22:44, Not Zed wrote:
how slow's your box?  there's some seriously f'd up performance problems
with resizing the horizontal pane, and it might be causing this.

The box is not slow by itself (p4 2.53Ghz) but it is having issue with
getting massively slow (kscand/normal) every few days/weeks.

I do not think that is related.  Everything else in evo works great, no
speed issues.