Re: [Evolution] Shortcut bar is kinda foobar

Well, mine (1.4.3) is split into several sections ("groups"), and not
big enough to need scrolling.  But I have had problems dragging-and-
dropping messages to a scrollbar group that is NOT currently open.

When I drag the cursor over a group's name, the namebar animates (in
itself annoying to me, as all non-optional animated widgets are) itself
one way or another, but the folders within the 'new' group are not shown
(the old folder list remains) so I can't drop the message into the
proper place.

To make DnD work, I have to click to open the new group, then drag the
message into the desired folder.

Eric