Re: [Evolution] How to not print digital signature

Currently there is no way to turn this off, apart, as you suggest, from
changing the source code.

I'm working on the 2.0 code now (its a rewrite of that and other
components), perhaps making an option for printing is a feature to
consider.  Submit a wishlist bug in bugzilla.ximian.com, under mailer,
for it.