Re: [Evolution] Problem after upgrading to Ximian Evolution 1.4

Hi Not,

RH9.0 KDE desktop

Thanks for your response.

It looks a little bid funny to me.  I am allowed to login KDE as ROOT
(as an Administrator) and KDE as USER, both working.  The only
difference is as ROOT RH9.0 KDE desktop displayed but as USER RH8.0 KDE
desktop displayed.

According to my recollection, during upgrade to Evolution 1.4 from
version 1.2 some GNOME files have been displayed asking for acceptance.
After upgrade I started ROOT KDE desktop first and there was no
complaint.  Logout and relogin as USER KDE desktop a warning displayed
saying some GNOME files missed and then popup RH8.0 KDE desktop.

I upgraded from Ximian website with following command

wget -q -O - |sh

Can I make a second upgrade to correct this problem?

Thanks in advance.