Re: [Evolution] Position of Signature

Version 1.2.2
I would like to position the signature above the quoted reply.
A work around is to attach the original message as an attachment, but I
am finding that many people now days are deleting email with files attached.
Is there a way to move the original message below the Signature?
Thanks in Advance
LLaamaboy