RE: [Evolution] Filter to move into Exchange folder marks message read

Is this a bug, feature or DFU problem?

known bug

Sorry to reply to my own message, but I noticed that messages moved
into Exchange folders have a subject of "(none)" when viewed in
Outlook grouped by conversation topic.  This seems odd.  Do the
filters modify the message headers in some way?

Sigh. No, the problem is that the filters *aren't* modifying the
message. Outlook doesn't use the Subject field for group-by-topic, it
uses the "Thread-Index", which is a MAPI property created by Exchange if
the message arrives via SMTP, but apparently we have to create it
ourselves when copying messages in from local folders. Can you file a
bug at bugzilla.ximian.com?

-- Dan