RE: [Evolution] Filter to move into Exchange folder marks message read

Hello, I've been having trouble getting Evolution filters
working (ver 1.4.5 w/connector).  I'm trying to move messages
retrieved from a POP server into Exchange folders.  It seems
that whenever a message is moved it gets marked read.  I've
tried unsetting the message read (both before and after the
move), but it never seems to work.

Is this a bug, feature or DFU problem?

DFU = "Dumb F***ing User".

Does anyone know how to make this work?

Sorry to reply to my own message, but I noticed that messages moved into Exchange folders have a subject of
"(none)" when viewed in Outlook grouped by conversation topic.  This seems odd.  Do the filters modify the
message headers in some way?

-jrh