Fwd: [Evolution] Local folders

 --- William Case <casewm yahoo com> wrote: > From:
William Case <casewm yahoo com>
To: evolution lists ximian com
Subject: [Evolution] Local folders
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 16:21:46 -0400

This should be an easy one but it is driving me
crazy!

Me and root are the same guy.  I use Evolution  as
my primary PIM but I
want access to exactly the same Local files (not
just shared files)
whenever I am acting as root as I have when I am
user.

As root I should have access to all user files but I
have tried every
command line and permission I can think of but I
still have a separate
set of Local Files for root.

Can anyone tell me how to make Evolution load my
Local Files from root?

Bill