[Evolution] Local folders

This should be an easy one but it is driving me crazy!

Me and root are the same guy.  I use Evolution  as my primary PIM but I
want access to exactly the same Local files (not just shared files)
whenever I am acting as root as I have when I am user.

As root I should have access to all user files but I have tried every
command line and permission I can think of but I still have a separate
set of Local Files for root.

Can anyone tell me how to make Evolution load my Local Files from root?

Bill