RE: [Evolution] corba exception on Evolution startup

On Fri, 2003-10-24 at 15:13 -0400, Sean M. Alderman wrote:
Well interestingly enough when I ran into the panel applets crashing
with similar errors I thought hrrrm maybe it's not a evo thing.  I tried
doing an oaf-slay, but nothing happened.  Normally that will kill
nautilis, the panel, evolution and many other things, followed by
restarting the destkop components.  But this time Nothing.  :(

Which GNOME version are you running? oaf-slay is pretty much deprecated
at this point, though it worked that way in GNOME 1.4.  There's a
bonobo-slay now, and if anything it seems to be an even bigger hammer
than oaf-slay was.

-Mark Gordon