Re: [Evolution] Write access to Public Folders

how can you expect saving a word file to evolution's imap cache to save
it to the server? :-)

of course that's not going to work!

Jeff

On Wed, 2003-10-22 at 22:36, Uwe Dippel wrote:
No, don't answer telling me this has to do with the Exchange server !

We have the permission to write to files in the Public Folder. My
colleagues can double-click a WORD-file in these folders, edit it, and
save it back with 'Save'.
I tried with Evolution, can open and read the file. I can even save it
under ~/evolution/mail/imap/myid 10 10 10 89/Public Folders/Faku/Admin
without error. But it won't show up there, ever. I mean, in the Public
Folder. Though I can open it in OpenOffice in that folder
~/evolution/mail/imap/myid 10 10 10 89/Public Folders/Faku/Admin

Any idea ?

Uwe