Re: [Evolution] Re: Inbound Filters on IMAP Inbox on M$ Exchange

Hi,

Am Mon, den 20.10.2003 schrieb James Harrison um 16:20:
On Mon, 2003-10-20 at 09:11, James Harrison wrote:
List,

I've read the list and faq's and I still can't seem to get my inbound
filters to work on my IMAP INBOX.

I'm running Evo 1.4.5 against a MS Exchange 5.5 server in IMAP mode.
Everything is working fine, but I have to manually Ctrl-A, Ctrl-Y to get
my filters to fire.

I have the IMAP account set as my default.  I have the "Appy filter to
new messages in INBOX on this server" checked.  I even have added a
"Source Account" parameter in my rules pointing to this account.

It will not filter automatically.  Any hints?

same here with evo 1.4.5 and Exchange 5.5 (Also with the "old" 1.4.4)
Only when I start evo, filters work only once and sometimes after expunge.

Regards
Wolfgang