[Evolution] Inbound Filters on IMAP Inbox on M$ Exchange

List,

I've read the list and faq's and I still can't seem to get my inbound
filters to work on my IMAP INBOX.

I'm running Evo 1.4.5 against a MS Exchange 5.5 server in IMAP mode.
Everything is working fine, but I have to manually Ctrl-A, Ctrl-Y to get
my filters to fire.

I have the IMAP account set as my default.  I have the "Appy filter to
new messages in INBOX on this server" checked.  I even have added a
"Source Account" parameter in my rules pointing to this account.

It will not filter automatically.  Any hints?

Thanks
--
James Harrison RHCE, CCNA