Re: [Evolution] Email Harvested? Exploited?

At 02:36 PM 10/20/2003, Ted Anderson wrote:
That doesn't look like mail harvesting. To me, it looks like the
recipient's virus checker didn't like an Evo message because it was PGP
signed or something like that , so it automatically bounced it back.
Now, if you're not the one who sent the mails, I don't know why you'd
receive the response. I haven't received anything like this.

It's only a matter of time until you get one. I've never used this address with the exception of posting to the list. I get about three SPAMs per day because the list allows harvesting.

Cheers.