Re: [Evolution] How can I automatically synchronise IMAP folder(s) on the server with local folders?

Hi Guenther,

Sorry about that last - I thought I had cc'd the list, but when it went out you were the only addressee. This should reach everyone.

Anyway, I'm using the Ximian Connector to reach our MS Exchange server; from your description, I had expected to see the empty checkboxes, but as I said, none appear. Sounds like I need to visit bugzilla.

Thanks for the prompt response, and best regards,
**************************************
Harry A. Sutton
Hewlett-Packard Company
Multivendor Systems Engineering
https://ecardfile.com/id/HarryS
**************************************
--- Begin Message ---
Please, leave the thread on the list when your response may be of
interest to others too. I am not the only one, who can answer you.

I'm missing something here.

When I go to Tools / Settings / Folder Settings / Offline Folders I
see my lists, but there's no obvious way to checkmark them. I can
highlight a particular folder, but the OK button at the bottom of the
window remains grayed out.

Are you using IMAP server?

When I expand the tree for an IMAP server in Offline Folders, I get
empty checkboxes left to the folders of the tree. Checking them enables
Apply and OK buttons. There are no checkboxes for Local folders. Don't
know about Connector (MS Exchange server).

HTH

...guenther