Re: [Evolution] Startup hangs after exchange password change

I've tried changing my password back and then opening evolution, but
the same problem occurs.

Hm... did you try "evolution --force-shutdown" first? It's possible that
the stuck connector process is still around.

If not, you could try running connector from a terminal window
(/usr/libexec/evolution/1.4/evolution-exchange-storage, or change "/usr"
to "/opt/gnome2" if you're on SuSE), wait for it to say it's ready, then
start evolution and see if connector prints out any error messages...

I can get evolution to load by killing its children processes one by
one, but it doesn't get to a state where I can "Forget Passwords" or
modify my exchange mailbox settings.

The password info is stored in ~/.gnome2_private/Evolution so you could
just delete that.

-- Dan