[Evolution] Evolution locks hotsyncing with Clie SJ33

Hi there,

I just got myself a SJ33 and tested hotsyncing with Evolution right
away. Unfortunately hotsyncing locks, which means that the Clie keeps
displaying "Synchronising Todo" until it timeouts (which btw leads to a
kernel oops but that seems to be a different thing).

When I kill evolution-wombat from a shell just before the timeout that
obviously does not happen and the hotsync finishes with correct
information on both sides (evolution & clie). So I did some debugging
and found the following:

When in evolution/calendar/conduits/todo/todo-conduit.c:309 trying to

        if (ctxt->client != NULL)
                g_object_unref (ctxt->client);

that does never happen until evolution-wombat is killed. I could that
track down to evolution/calendar/cal-client/cal-client.c:391 when it
never returns from

        GNOME_Evolution_Calendar_Cal_unref (priv->cal, &ev);

I would be willing to do some more debugging, but with my rather basic
understanding of how bonobo/corba works I could not find out where this
unref is supposed to happen in real code - I assume in cal-factory.c?

So I would be happy if anyone could clue me a little bit on this.

Thanks in advance
-Knut

PS: As I am only subscribed to evolution-digest, could you please cc:
me?!

--
Knut Neumann <knut neumann uni-duesseldorf de>
Physikalische Grundpraktika - Heinrich-Heine Universitaet Duesseldorf