[Evolution] Searching all folders.

Is there a way through which I can search all folders belonging to a
certain account?  I realize that creating virtual folders would be
somewhat of the same, but I find creating a new virtual folder for every
search I would like to perform ("where was that mail again?")
unsatisfactory, and wind up using grep instead.  Will this be
implemented in future releases?  Or is there a better way?

--
Cheers,
Lars Bungum                         <lars bungum no> <OpenPGP:E2C5C0A2>