[Evolution] Problems with Evolution 1.4.5

 Folks,

   I've just installed Evolution 1.4.5 on a clean, updated RedHat 8.0 box.  Previously on this
box we were running RedHat 7.3 with the old Ximian Desktop and Evolution 1.2.4.  The users'
home directories were preserved during the upgrade.  Now there are a few problems with the
new Evo.

1) Word wrap in the email composer is permanently set at about 45 characters, and there
appears to be no way to set it to a higher value.
2) None of the users' email filters work anymore, and there appears to be no way to turn
them back on.

   I found solutions to several other problems in the evolution list archives, but couldn't find
anything on these two.  Anyone have solutions for these?

thanks,
Jim Wiggs