Re: [Evolution] Evo enhancements or KDE issues?

guenther wrote:

To have my mails sorted nicely and see the new mails first, I sort my
mails by date *descending*. Therefore, new mails are on top, where I see
them first.

However this is not to everyone's taste, including mine, so it
would be nice to have it fixed (I say fixed because IMHO it's
a UI bug).

The main window does recognize its size (stored in GConf). The Message
Viewer and Composer do not across settings. The Viewer does during a
session, so resizing is only needed once. The Composer always starts
with its default dimensions.

This is being discussed to be changed for 2.0 and sizes should be
recognized, AFAIK.

Good.

poc