[Evolution] Palm Pilot Data -> Evolution

Is there a way to import a .dba file generated by the Palm Pilot desktop
into Evolution?  I have not yet managed to get my Palm Pilot talking to
my Linux box (it causes my computer to freeze when I try to sync it),
and I really want to get my calendar information into Evolution.

Slainte,
Richard S. Crawford
Howard Dean for America: http://www.deanforamerica.com