[Evolution] Evolution is now damn near unusable

As I reported before it was effectively freezing.

I changed other thigns on the system to help it (improved DNS issues).

And the damn thing is getting worse.  If these was a device I would
assume it was melting.

Evo will now lock up if I ever switch mailboxes, and often when I don't.

What the hell is going on?  Other imap clients (Mozilla, Twig, IE) are
all working fine on the cyrus IMAP server.

The only thing I can think of it is the snap series.  I removed snap
version of evo, and put in evo (via rpm) and it did not ask for any
other packages.  I am thinking that the dependencies are foobar in the
snapshot series (for kicks one time I only upgraded evo, and not any of
the others, and it was fine).

I am going to try to remove any "snap" rpm and reinstall evo.

Any other ideas?  A few people said they were seeing this, any others?
--
Zot O'Connor <zot zotconsulting com>
White Knight Hackers, Inc.