Re: [Evolution] Winmail.dat again

On Thu, 2003-10-09 at 09:58, Ton Machielsen wrote:
Forgive my ignorance, but i configured:

Mime type: application/ms-tnef
Category: Message
No filename extentions
Viewer component None
 Program to run: tnef -w %s
Run in terminal checked

I get the ntef option in Evolution, but when i select it, nothing happens.

Thanks for giving me the impetuous to get this working - I've been
meaning to work on it for ages, for a customer who can't seem to help
sending me these things =O}

Change "Program to run" to just "tnef", or include the full path.
Options seem to make no difference, and the %s just breaks it.

Set like this, selecting tnef from the list of options causes the
file(s) to turn up in your home directory.  Could be dangerous if files
of that name exist already, I imagine - so be careful unless you're sure
;O)  You might have better luck with changing the target directory, too.

Ta,
--
o o                                       mailto:Moredhel earthling net
/v\ark R. Bowyer  http://www.bowyer.screaming.net   Mark Bowyer Sun COM