Re: [Evolution] Winmail.dat again

Ton,

Please try to config mime in gnome settings. If you're using softdist on CDE desktop, try run /usr/dist/share/evolib,v2.0/bin/gnome-control-center. May need to set LD_LIBRARY_PATH to /usr/dist/share/evolib,v2.0/lib before running it.

Calvin

Ton Machielsen wrote:

Hi all,

I installed tnef to be able to read my winmail.dat attachments in Evolution. Question is now how to configure Evolution to use tnef to read the attachments.

How to do this?

Ton.