[Evolution] meeting request dialogues (meeting.ics) don't print anymore

Evolution 1.4.5
SuSE 8.2
KDE 3.1

When receiving a meeting notice via our Exchange server (meeting.ics attachment), the meeting.ics attachment is open by default (why I don't know).  This is fine.  In many cases, the caller of the meeting has include a lot of details that I normally print out and take to the meeting.

Prior to Evo 1.4.5, I was able to print out this information (though the bug at that time was that it would only print one page and not any more).  In 1.4.5,I now find I can't print this information unless I open it in another application first.

I want to be able to open the meeting call notice email, then print it, showing all the details in the meeting.ics attachment.

Is there a setting somewhere to do this?  I can't find one.

Thanks,
Asa Jay