Re: [Evolution] Winmail.dat

In my last company we had this problem with winmail.dat with alot of
different clients.  Basically the root problem was we were using outlook
with an Openmail mail server...

This caused basically most of the mischief.  I use Evolution now with
many people who use Outlook (all types) and don't get the winmail.dat.

Just wondering if you have openmail also...