Re: [Evolution] camel-pop3-provider-WARNING

Out of curiosity, (and word recognition), I'm getting this message in
maillog daily (shows up in logwatch report) since about the time I
upgraded to 1.4....

Unknown users:
    1027519064 5309 106 camel myhost grc nasa gov: 7 Times(s)

I wondered if that might be related to this.  Evo's not setup to uses
POP on my system, I collect from /var/spool/mail/ instead.