Re: [Evolution] Image/pjpeg

On Wed, 2003-10-01 at 18:30, Adam Williams wrote:
As has been reported before, this is not a bug.
No, it is. Writing an email client is all about supporting other
people's non-standard crap. If other widely-used systems send
"image/pjpeg", then we should support displaying it.

Yep, we get image/pjpegs all the time?  Counldn't one just add it to the
GNOME associations.

I understand that for security, Evolution has its list of recognized
MIME types--at least when it comes with images which may be viewed
"inline".  I believe the GNOME settings affect what you can open via
Evolution using an external viewer.

Eric
--
Eric Lambart <ximian nomeaning net>