[Evolution] calendar: colored tasks?

Hello there, this is my first post so excuse me if I do something really
wrong =) and post something stupid.

I've looked around for my questions in the archives and now I use
guenthers perl-script to delete duplicate messages, such things should
be put somewhere in a central place =)

-------------------
well, my question:
if i use the calendar, i can specify different categories (the master
category list), but everything is displayed in the same colour (blue) in
the calendar yet.

is there a way to use different colours? if not, it would be great, if
categories could get a colorpicker.

also, I can define own views - but they are somehow useless, because if
i take "actual view" and customize them, i can only choose of the
predefined views - i dont understand its purpose really, thats a short
question, but shouldnt get maintopic of the answers... =)

i didnt find any answer for the coloring in the archives, but maybe i
havent looked that good. so: can i use different colours?

thanx for answers
gg.