Re: [Evolution] mail server won't accept ping
- From: Xavier Bestel <n0made free fr>
- To: Gihan Marasingha <marasing maths ox ac uk>
- Cc: evolution mailing list <evolution lists ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] mail server won't accept ping
- Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 14:13:42 +0200
Le mer 01/10/2003 à 11:52, Gihan Marasingha a écrit :
I'm running Evolution 1.2.2-5. It occasionally tries to ping my imap
mail servers, then locks up. This is because my mail servers don't
accept ping requests. Is there any way to prevent Evolution from trying
to ping my mail servers?
I have the same problem (hang on ping), but it occurs because Evo sends
too large requests. I patched Evo and now it works, but my version is
1.4.5-1 - I dunno if 1.2.2 has the same code for IMAP command splitting.
] [Thread Prev