RE: [Evolution] How to transfer Outlook .pst file to Evolution?

I had a mil from someone else who said they had successfully used
Mozilla under Windows to import approx 200Mb of mail, so Mozilla I guess
will work.

Just to let the list know that I'm successful in getting the import done.
Approx 200MB of .pst file went to ~30Mb of Mbox format in mozilla.

Is it that the Mbox format is _more_ efficient in storage? It's in
plain-text though.. SO.. it's not really good on Windows Fat32.. Everyone
can read my mails!!

BTW, Just need to ask.. so.. to import them to evolution.. all I need to do
is copy the files(copy all the different files [in outlook it was folders]
into my usb handy drive, take it home, upload to my laptop, configure
evolution? or copy it to my evolution folder??? what's all those .msf files
I see in the mozilla mail directory?)

Cheers,
Mun Heng, Ow
H/M Engineering