[Evolution] Font configuration

Grettings,

I have an question about fonts.  What I want to do is change the font
size for the Folder List, Mail List, Drop down's, Menus, etc.  The only
thing I can find in the settings changes the font size of the message
itself, which I want, but I also want the rest of the app to have
smaller font.  What system wide environment is evolution using to decide
what font and size to use?

I am running FreeBSD 5.1, X 4.3.0, enlightenment 0.16.6 and evolution
1.4.5 installed from ports.

I have searched the archives and the only refernce I was able to find
was to run gnome-font-properties, yet that binary does not seem to exist
on my system.  Some gnome libraries and application were installed as a
evoltion dependency.   What pkg is the gnome-font-properties binary
from?

Thank you for your time in advance.

Andrew Hall