[Evolution] Summary Preferences

Hi folks,

I'm happily running Evolution 1.4.4 on SuSE 8.2 Pro under KDE (if that's
relevant). There's one tiny little thing I can't get to work how I would
like it to...

I want to have the summary page display only today's appointments and
tasks. So I set it up under Tools-> Settings-> Summary Preferences ->
Schedule. However, whenever I exit from Evolution (and sometimes even
when I don't), the Tasks preference reverts to "Show all tasks" rather
than "Show today's tasks". All my other settings seem to stick OK. Is
there something else I should be doing ?

Best regards,

Nigel.