Re: [Evolution] GPG implementation: choose recipient pub key

Am Die, den 18.11.2003 schrieb Jeff Clough um 22:06:
On Tue, 2003-11-18 at 15:41, Kleiner Hampel wrote:
Evolution always trys to encrypt / sign messages with pub key of
recipient email adress. But what will i have to do if i want to encrypt
for someone else?

If you're encrypting something intended for someone other than the email
recipient, you're not wanting to encrypt the email, but some document
(or file or whatever) within it. Just encrypt it with "gpg --encrypt"
and mail the resluting .gpg file as an attachment. The recipient of the
mail may then deliver the encrypted .gpg file to the ultimate target,
for his eyes only. Public Key Encryption at its best.

But this should work, like in kmail. There you can choose recipient pub
key, independent from recipient e-mail adress.
Fact is, the recipient e-mail adress doesn't correspond to it's key
pair:

i want to send encrypted e-mails from my home computer to my office
computer, but i don't want to have a gpg - key with my office e-mail
adress.
i want having an 'anonymous' gpg key for office computer.
So in my office computers gpg key, thereis a 'fake' e-mail adress.

Do you understand my problem?

regards,
hampel