Re: [Evolution] expunging folders

d'oh ... i mean... I knew that!! :)

Thanks to you and all others who replied.

On Fri, 2003-11-21 at 13:20, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
Actions->Empty Trash

poc

On Fri, 2003-11-21 at 11:42, Derek Wueppelmann wrote:
On Fri, 2003-11-21 at 10:17, RN wrote:
Is there a way to expunge *all* the folders either automatically or
manually? Preferably something that doesn't require a shutdown.  I have
a number of folders, and its really tedious going to each individually
to expunge it.

I haven't tried it myself yet but I believe that if you go to the trash
folder and expunge from there it should expunge all deleted messages.
IIRC the trash v-folder is only a V-Folder of all deleted messages.

I actually just tested this and it does work.