Re: [Evolution] Message Date Display & Ordering

add a Received column to your message-list and sort by that instead of
Date.

Jeff

On Thu, 2003-11-20 at 20:13, Andy Ellis wrote:
Hi,

Is there any way to force Evolution to display the time the message was
received instead of the time on the clock of the user who sent the
message?

The reason I ask is that there are the occasional people who have their
computer clocks set improperly which then shows up as the time in my
inbox.  The major problem with this is that if the message is way in the
past (or even in the future), the messages are ordered inproperly and I
have to go searching for it.

Thanks,

--
Andy Ellis

    The only skills I have patience to learn are those that have no real
application in life.      -- Calvin

Key fingerprint = 1D6F 13F1 2CB5 470C D8AC  46C0 1E64 DD5C 9A6B CC7B