[Evolution] Printing problem (partially) solved

what is the command-line in the print dialog you are using to print?
'lpr' ? you need to change this to 'cups.lp' I think.

Jeff

It turns out the appropriate print command is "lp.cups". If I choose
"custom" for "location" (in the print dialog), and then enter "lp.cups"
for the custom location, the email gets printed. Now, the next question
is how to have this happen automagically, without having to go through
editing the print dialog every time I want to print an email? I suppose
I could alias "lpr" to lp.cups, but I don't know what unintended
consequences this would have. Also, am I the only one with this problem?
If so, why?
Steve
--
Steven P. Auerbach            steven p auerbach saic com
SAIC, MS C/4                  858-826-6493 (office)