Re: [Evolution] Palm Synch Glitch -- Need Help

On Tue, 2003-11-18 at 08:07, Christopher Ness wrote:
Running RH 9/XD2 here and `gpilotd` is found in:

[nesscg woman .unison]$ whereis gpilotd
gpilotd: /usr/include/gpilotd /usr/libexec/gpilotd

OK.  That sounds similar to my Mandrake setup.

Now for the $64k question.  If my problem is that I get data sent to the
Sony that crashes it, why would I want to try to do it again until after
I eliminated any instances of the "skipped alarm"?  I set gpilot to keep
5 copies.  What I had originally asked about is that there seem to be
multiple places (in Linux) where there are files that have nmes & file
extensions which could be ones that might be synched to the Sony & which
ones could be safely eliminated to avoid any "dirty" data being sent to
the Sony, again.  My jpilot data has been eliminated & recreated, so
it's clean.  But I want to make sure I have all the bad copies
eliminated from the gpilot data.

Bill K