[Evolution] Syncing laptop/desktop email using unison, files to sync?

Took a while to compile unison and requirements, not helped by stopping
to watch England beat France in the World Cup :D  Thanks all who brought
unison to my attention.

Took a further while to read and understand the documentation and set up
for Evolution syncing.

I have converted all the folders to be synced to Maildir format on both
machines, using the folder/properties method (thanks Mike).

Have not OK'd the sync yet (paranoia), though I have backed up both
evolution folders, I am presented with a list of files to sync including
these:

mbox.ev.summary mbox.ibex.index, mbox.ibex.index.data

in each dirextory on both machines.

Should these be synced?  Should they even be there?

TIA.
--
Tony