Re: [Evolution] Synchronising laptop and desktop evolutions]

Sorry, this won't thread. :(

On Tue, 2003-11-11 at 10:05, Tony Sequeira wrote:
On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 00:54:09 +0100, Armin Bauer wrote

On Tue, 2003-11-11 at 00:16, S. Anthony Sequeira wrote:
On Mon, 2003-11-10 at 17:02, Christopher Intemann wrote:
[...]
 But I have no plugins to select in multisyncs dropdown
plugins list,
or in the main window.

I hope you did use the same --prefix for multisync itself, too.
Otherwise it wont work.

I did yes.  It _may_ be a compiler issue, does multisync have gcc
3.3.1 issues?  If so, I can use an earlier version.  To be frank,
I don't have a lot of free time to debug things, I spend nearly 4
hours a day travelling to and from work, and my family quite
rightly demands some of my time.

If it still does not work do: export MULTISYNC_DEBUG=1 and
look if there
are error messages on stdout.

OK, will do.  I don't get home till fairly late, so will be some
time before you get an answer.

tell me how it works please.

I'll give CVS a shot and let you know.

Best Regards, Armin Bauer

Sorry, couldn't get around to doing this until today.

Good news, CVS as of today compiles *and works* (at least with the
syncml plugin, the first one I tried).

I did nothing different at all.  When is the next stable release due?

Thanks Armin.  Now to get down to playing with syncing :-)
--
Tony