[Evolution] strange date

Hmm... I have done some additional investigation...

in Squirrel mail: Date:Sun, October 12, 2003 2:02 pm

in Balsa: 07/29/2003 08:02:36 PM
-> which seems most correct as the email's author had dated it "inTouch
Volume #6 Issue 9 (2003/7/30)"
Balsa does through a warning:
The message sent by "intouch-at-tuc.org |TUC/1.0-Allow|"
<xxxxxt sneakemail com> with subject "inToUCh Volume #6 Issue 9"
contains 8-bit characters, but no header describing the used codeset
(converted to "?")

I added the same account to evo's "Mail Accounts" hoping that this will
not look at the cache... still shows funky date.

... this mail msg seems to be "corrupted", but possibly evolution could
handle the msg's problems better.  At this time, I do not think it is
worthwhile to actively pursue this problem, I will keep my eyes open if
I find any more emails like this.

Cheers,
Lloyd