Re: [Evolution] filters not automatically working? (1.2.2)

On Mon, 2003-11-10 at 14:12, Jules Richardson wrote:
On Fri, 2003-11-07 at 08:05, Charles Bueche wrote:
Hi,

same problem here, evo only parse my inbox when I first swap to another
local folder then back. Any hint appreciated.

Out of interest do you find that no mail is received until
'send/receive' is actually pressed? I've got my copy set to check for
new mail every 5 minutes, yet nothing happens until I hit the
'send/receive' button, after which things progress normally. Maybe
that's the way it's supposed to behave though??

Well, doing any action trigger the inbox parsing, eg changing to another
folder and comming back, or just clicking an old mail in the inbox.
"Send/Receive" doesn't produce this.

Charles