[Evolution] Problem with GPG decryption

Hi,

I have got a problem with the decryption of mail:

I write a mail with evolution, encrypt it and send it
to myself. When I open that mail, evolution prompts for my passphrase,
I enter my passphrase but then it does not display the message, but
only the following text (in red):

gpg: armor header: Version: GnuPG v1.2.2-rc1-SuSE (GNU/Linux)
gpg: public key is B2323C1B
gpg: using secondary key B2323C1B instead of primary key 7CB60DA6
gpg: using secondary key B2323C1B instead of primary key 7CB60DA6
gpg: gpg-agent is not available in this session
gpg: encrypted with 1024-bit ELG-E key, ID B2323C1B, created 2003-11-08
"Christoph Jacob <chjacob web de>"
gpg: AES encrypted data
gpg: original file name=''

This seems to be the output of GPG and I cannot find an error message
in that.

Decrypting manually with gpg --decrypt works fine.

The same problem appears if anyone else sends me encrypted mail.
I am using Evolution 1.2.3 with SuSE 8.2. An upgrade to evolution 1.4.5
did not change anything.

Thanks for your help,
Christoph

(Sorry if you should get this twice, but I think by first post
did not get through because I used the wrong eMail account)