From:   Iain Buchanan [mailto:iain pcorp com au]
Sent:   Thu 11/6/2003 8:04 PM
To:     Bashford, Don
Subject:        Re: [Evolution] Sudden deletion of all messages in IMAP inbox?

On Fri, 2003-11-07 at 06:42, Bashford, Don wrote:
Is it possible, in just a few keystrokes or mouse moves, to
accidentally delete 100s of email messages from your IMAP inbox using
evolution?
[snip]
During an evo session, I clicked on the INBOX in the folder list, and
the IMBOX, instead of coming up, vanished from the folder list.

Sometimes I click on a folder, and accidentally move the mouse just a
bit, which ends up moving the folder into another folder.  Perhaps this
has happened?

Can't help any more than that!
--
Iain Buchanan <iain pcorp nospam com au>

When it is incorrect, it is, at least *authoritatively* incorrect.
-- Hitchiker's Guide To The Galaxy