Re: [Evolution] Feature request

On Tue, 2003-11-04 at 22:06, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:

I'm not sure what you want to know about regex, it is documented all
over the web and/or `man 7 regex` should provide you with all the info
you could ever want to know.

Hey Jeffrey, thanks for that info. Since there are small differences in
the syntax, for example between grep and sed or egrep, I was not sure
which "regexp" would fit in with evo. I'll play with it a little.

as far as 'expression', it is for s-expressions that use the
evo-internal filter syntax. this is not documented anywhere but the
source code (er, well, documented as in you can see what the callbacks
do).

Okay, I'll have a look at it.

--
LarsWeissflog